Aga's Jewellery

Aga's Jewellery

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Thank God I'm a woman and I can paint my nails red :)

One of my favorites! You're not able to see the real colour of cristals, but they're scarlet :) And butterflies. I LOVE THEM!!! Price - 15 e. / SOLD OUT

My absolute hit number 1. Lovely clefs with little cristal & Swarovski pearl. Price - 15 e.

The earrings from nacre. Price - 15 e. / SOLD
A Swarovski Cristal on the silver chain. Price - 15 e.
The earrings from quartz & glass. Price - 10 e.
A brancelet from quartz & glass. Price - 14 e.

A silver necklace with quartz & glass. Price - 16 e.

Sweet cherries! I have a cherry tree in my garden :) Price - 10 e.

The earrings from onyx and venetian glass. Price - 8 e.

A brancelet from onyx and venetian glass. Price - 12 e.

No comments:

Post a Comment