Aga's Jewellery

Aga's Jewellery

Tuesday 12 April 2011

No, I'm not a jewelry God, sori!


An amazing ornamental watch bracelet with 60 original Swarovski Briolettes (8 mm, Jet). The watch includes battery. Fits to each wrist! Price - 23 €. / SOLD

 The vintage necklace with an Eiffel Tower pendant, a white lucite rose and a camera on the bronze plated chain. Length of the chain is adjustable, up to 70 cm. The clasp includes a frozen glass ball, you can choose to color: blue, green, violet, red and pink. Price - 15 €.


                                          
The lovely asymetric earrings with notes. Length - 3,5 and 4 cm. Price - 12 €. / SOLD

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love your stuff... I really wish I had more money... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) but aren't the prices affordable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are...For sure!!!! The problem is that I am a poor student ;) But the earrings and the bracelet that I got from you are my favourite jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete