Aga's Jewellery

Aga's Jewellery

Sunday 9 October 2011

About the new collection 67 CHOCOLATES

My new winter collection 67 CHOCOLATES will be released on November 19th. Why 67 chocolates? Becouse a month ago I posted on Facebook, how much I'd like to get some chocolate. So I've gotten 67 chocolates. That's more than awesome! The name of the collection is to thank all the lovely people, who sent it.

The collection will include some deer motives. Deers associate with Christmas, winter and Lapland. I trurly adore it. I strongly believe it you also will! And another, even more important part - black & white. Big black bracelets, frosty earrings. My favorite kind of style.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait. this winter collection will be for sure as great as all your others ;)
    The idea for the collection's name is brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete