Aga's Jewellery

Aga's Jewellery

Thursday 23 August 2012

Behind every successful woman is herself

I'm as busy as have never been before. There are so many challenges ahead of me, amazing people I meet during my jewelry journey and I'm totally alone in my tiny workshop, so please forgive me that you have to wait so long to get your own stuff ;) It's really worth it :D

 Awesome tassel earrings, made of red thong. Price - 10 €.

Unique tassel necklace, made of red thong, on a gold plated chain, with an ornamental clasp. Price - 12 €.

Mineral earrings made of amethysts and Swarovski crystals. Price - 12 €.

 Natural necklace made of amethysts and Swarovski crystals on violet and ecru braids. Price - 18 €.

 A music bracelet made of black thong and pendants. Price - 12 €.

 An elegant necklace made of black Swarovski pearls. Price - 15 €.

An elegant bracelet made of black Swarovski pearls. Price - 8 €.

No comments:

Post a Comment